Saturday, February 19, 2011

... and I'm running behind

Geesh ... just February and I'm running behind in my blogging plans.

OK, it's true, I set no hard and fast rules about how often I would blog. However, I did set goals (goals are good, right?) and I've blown those. As a reminder, I said I would blog on the weekends with mid-week blogs showing up fairly often. That SOOO hasn't happened!

Not that I haven't been busy ... I have. There's always work, plus there were doctor appointments for mom, cataloging rubber stamps (if it doesn't sound too hard, it's because you've never done it), vet appointment for the seizing dog (that's a story in and of itself, but all is well that seems to be ending well),  cold, nasty days that made me want to stay curled in the fetal position on the couch, etc, etc, etc.

So who have I failed by not blogging? I really doubt that you (are you out there, reader or hopefully readers?) have been saddened or had feelings of neglect from the lack of blog output from me. But I have felt like I was missing something.

Once again, I am jumping in. I have lots of ideas and plan to put them into cyberspace ... but not tonight. Why? Because as usual, I am running behind and have lots to do before bedtime. Vicious cycle!


Running behind ... but never actually running!  

Bunches!!!

No comments: