Saturday, September 1, 2012

Drama ....

Don't we all deal with a lot of that? I'm not talking about the "cute" drama here.  What, you didn't know "drama" could be cute? You've obviously never met any of my granddaughters.  

I'm talking about the adults out there who love attention and drama is their way of getting it. You know the type. Conversations (or heaven forbid, FaceBook posts) begin with something like, "I can't believe how horrible this day has been", and leave that hanging. Their hope, of course, is that you'll take the bait and ask what is wrong. Generally, it'll be something along the lines of they've lost their car keys, they burned the dinner, etc. Maybe not the best part of their day, but hardly life altering.

I work with some of the world's greatest Drama Queens. I'm not naming names because some of them are really nice people. BUT, what if I had this made into a poster and hung it over my desk ... do you think anyone would realize that it was meant for them?
Now for the rest of you ... you know ... 

I Love You Bunches!

2 comments:

Pat's Blog said...

Put the Poster up, rush to be first.... If you waited and someone else put it up, would you wonder...... hmmmmmmm

Mom/Mena/Melissa said...

Love the poster! I have 5 grandchildren (4 girls 1 boy) ranging in ages 18 to 10. I get the most drama from my oldest daughter and her crew (3 girls 18-15). As a mother and grandmother, even though they live out of state, I have to say, they keep me wondering if any of them will ever survive adolescence...including my 45 year old daughter.