Friday, June 1, 2012

... JOE IS TWELVE !!!


H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   J O E --- Today, our wonderful Joe turns 12 -- but we celebrated his birthday this past Monday at Burger's Lake. It was a perfect day for the get-together since we were off work for the holiday.


Burger's Lake was just like I remembered it from my teen years and in honor of the place, Joe's birthday cupcakes looked just like mini-Burgers. Too cute!


With his cousins and a few friends, we had a HUGE group. All the kids had such a good time, and enough sunscreen was used that, to my knowledge, there were no sunburns.


Enough about the day, let me tell you about this super great kid. He is so loving and never fails to give his Nana a hug. You just don't know how special that makes me feel. I'm so honored to be his Nana.

Joe has one of the best smiles I've ever seen. He truly brightens the world when he flashes one of those smiles.

Joe is a reader. It does my heart so much good when I walk in their house and see him reading.

There's so much that he is ... but basically he's the very best Joe in the whole wide world.

Joe, I love you bunches!!!

Nana






1 comment:

Nona said...

Thanks Kathy ... sounds wonderful ... ice tea ... bare feet ... ahhhhh life is good!