Sunday, May 22, 2011

Headed for sixty ... and learning new things

Please, before I even begin, let me emphasize one point - I am not a professional photographer. Don't judge me as one, because I'm not claiming it. Photography is something that has long fascinated me, but I'm just now starting to realize that I take pretty decent pictures.

And so, dear Blog, from time to time I'm going to use this space to showcase a few of my favorites. People featured are either family or special friends who have asked me to take pics for them. Those people are so kind and have graciously allowed me into their lives to celebrate their families with them.


















These 3 are of a dear friend's first grandchild. I learned a big lesson on this one: 12 day old babies don't always cooperate, but they are always sweet.  I thought I got some great shots.

I had the pleasure of shooting some pics of her beautiful momma less than a week before her birth.  Here are a couple of my favorites from that day.  



















But being the proud Nana that I am, I must include some of a couple of my favorite subjects.  


Autumn and I spent some time in the park a few weeks ago.  
She was such a willing model for me and I really don't have any idea which of us had the better time.  







Today, Libby spent the afternoon with us and I took the opportunity to take her out on the front lawn to get these.



Isn't she adorable?  And of course, who can resist chubby baby feet.








Bunches,

Nona

No comments: