Tuesday, November 1, 2011

. . . and I'm examining Thankfulness

November - the month that often causes people to begin listing what they are thankful for. That is a  wonderful thing to experience. It's important to think of the things and people that you're thankful for.  But what is more important is the question, "Who are you thankful to?".
For me, that's easy. I am thankful to God. I'm not talking about some "out there" Supreme Being that is a nice, dreamy idea. I'm talking about THE GOD, the Creator of the universe, the Creator of all that has life and breath. I'm talking about the ONE who is everything.
Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; 
His love endures forever.
Psalms 106:1

There you have it. The Bible tells us where we are to direct our thanks and it is to Him. So throughout this month, when you hear me say that I am thankful for something or for someone, you know WHO I direct my thanks to. 
I pray that each of you reading this will examine your heart and that you will also know that God is good and He deserves all of our praise.
Bunches!

No comments: