Wednesday, November 2, 2011

-- and thankful for the One I'm thankful to

Yes, that's right. I'm thankful for God and everything that IS about Him.

I'm thankful that He supremely created a universe that is amazing and magical.

I'm thankful that He gave humans a free will (even though we use it poorly most of the time).

I'm thankful that He designed everything to be such a delight to explore: tastes, smells, sights, feelings.

I'm thankful that He wants companionship with me (yup, go figure, God enjoys my companionship).

But most of all, and this is the big one, I'm thankful that He provided a way for me to live eternally with Him in heaven; thankful that His only Son, Jesus (who magnificently is equally man and equally God) was in perfect Oneness with God The Father and became the Supreme sacrifice that allows me to be a joint heir to everything God has provided.


You see, I'm thankful to be a Daughter of THE KING!

Bunches!


No comments: